Saturday, October 08, 2005

ramblings

I don't understand why. I think I've gotten close to knowing You, I think I'm close to You. then You push me away. We used to communicate all the time. Then...silence. It didn't matter what I was going through, it didn't matter how I was hurting, You gave me nothing but silence. I begged for a word from You but nothing. So yes... I was angry at You for deserting me at a time I needed You the most. Now You show Your face again, calling me to come "lets get to know each other again". forgive me my skepticism. I tread lightly and cautiously. I don't know where this will lead.

Unknown at 5:20 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 12:10 AM Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

I hope all your wishes come true and you get everything which is beneficial for you.

 
at 4:03 PM Blogger KM said...

i could so relate.
but somehow i always fall for it...
maybe because i want to!

 

Post a Comment